- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Ben Probst"
Fundraiser helps Virgil woman with leukemia
MAPLE PARK—It was Feb. 8, 2012, when Virgil resident Pat Probst was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), a cancer of blood cells that is fast moving and affects white blood cells known as lymphocytes.
- Posted May 10, 2012