- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "Carol Herra"
Queen for a day
Elburn resident and cancer survivor Carol Herra addressed about 2,000 people attending the Kane County Relay for Life at Elfstrom Stadium in Geneva on June 24. The relay is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
- Posted July 1, 2011
Letter: Thank you for supporting the Herra benefit
Wow, where do we even begin. The benefit at Lions Park on June 19 was absolutely amazing.
- Posted July 22, 2010