- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Cynthia L. Galbreath"
Letter: ComEd sends letters about power supply changes
You may have recently received a letter from ComEd informing you that your electric power supplier had been changed and that if you did not authorize this change you should contact them or Direct Energy.
- Posted August 25, 2011
Letter: SG drainage project meeting
Dear residents of Mallard Point, Rolling Oaks and other interested parties. A meeting concerning the drainage project in the Mallard Point/Rolling Oaks and adjacent areas will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 30, at 7 p.m. at the...
- Posted November 18, 2010
Letter: Sugar Grove storm damage removal information
This past week has brought many rounds of severe weather to the area. As the summer season progresses, there is always the possibility of additional storms.
- Posted July 2, 2010