- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "David Foss"
A different type of approach
Local chiropractor offers alternative to meds for ADHD ELBURN—John, an area 12-year-old, has been battling a diagnosis of moderate-to-severe Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) since he was 5 years old.
- Posted March 29, 2012
A ‘Vital’ donation
On Monday, Dr. David Foss (right) of Vital Chiropractic Family Wellness Center handed a check to Rita Burnham, director of the Elburn Food Pantry.
- Posted January 8, 2012
Help Elburn Food Pantry, win an iPad
ELBURN—Vital Chiropractic in Elburn is encouraging donations to help the Elburn Food Pantry this holiday season.
- Posted December 2, 2011
First SummerFest July 18 at Community Center
Elburn chiropractor David Foss believes the village needs another outdoor community event, especially because the 2009 Day in the Park was cancelled. So he decided to hold SummerFest at Elburn & Countryside Community Center on Saturday, July...
- Posted July 16, 2009