- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Donna Anderson"
Protege Pilates provides the personal touch
ELBURN—Taking a Pilates class can seem daunting if you've never done it before. A type of exercise that requires concentration on alignment and breath while performing a series of movements, Pilates can tone and strengthen your body...
- Posted October 7, 2011