- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Grant Wegner"
Convicted sex offender may be retried
Thomas L. Maurer, of Elburn, convicted in 2004 of soliciting sex from a teenage girl, may be retried in Kane County Circuit Court, the 2nd District Illinois Appellate Court ruled March 12.
- Posted March 26, 2009