- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Illinois Department of Natural Resources"
Village adopts updated county stormwater ordinance
Village officials on Monday agreed to adopt the updated Kane County Stormwater Ordinance to comply with new National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) standards.
- Posted January 15, 2009