- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Jason Freeman"
Board approves EEI contract for $7.6 million wastewater treatment plant project
ELBURN—The Elburn Village Board on Monday approved a contract with Engineering Enterprises, Inc. for the modernization improvements to the village’s wastewater treatment facility. The village will pay for the $7.6 million project with $1.5 million currently in...
- Posted July 4, 2013
EEI presents overview of FPA update
ELBURN—Jason Freeman of Engineering Enterprises, Inc. attended Monday’s Elburn Village Board meeting to give trustees an overview of EEI’s plan for updating the Facilities Planning Area, focusing on the sanitary sewer system.
- Posted January 12, 2013