- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "John G. Dalton"
Letter: How do you thank an entire county?
During my judicial campaign, I met thousands of residents, and I was overwhelmed with the warm reception I received.
- Posted November 18, 2010
Akemann, Dalton seek seat on the 16th Circuit
Political newcomer and Democrat John G. Dalton will face former Kane County Stateâ€™s Attorney and Republican David Akemann Nov. 2 in a race for a 16th Judicial Circuit judgeship.
- Posted October 22, 2010
Letter: Thank you voters, supporters
I would like to express just a small portion of the overwhelming gratitude I am feeling following my election as the Democratic nominee for Circuit Court Judge.
- Posted February 11, 2010
Feb. 2 Election Results
The local unofficial results from the Feb. 2, 2010 primary election. Winners names are in bold.
- Posted February 2, 2010
2 Dems, 5 Republicans vie for 16th Circuit vacancy
Seven candidates in total are running for the Kane County vacancy in the 16th Judicial Circuitâ€”five Republican candidates will run to see who will face the winner of a two-person Democratic race.
- Posted January 22, 2010