- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "Kane County Circuit Court"
Convicted sex offender may be retried
Thomas L. Maurer, of Elburn, convicted in 2004 of soliciting sex from a teenage girl, may be retried in Kane County Circuit Court, the 2nd District Illinois Appellate Court ruled March 12.
- Posted March 26, 2009