- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "Mary Noren"
Local country band plays Nashville
Nashville—Back Country Roads, a local band in the Kaneland area that describes its music as “the big sounds of Nashville (brought) home to the Midwest,” recently brought their sound to Nashville. The band was invited to play...
- Posted May 6, 2012
CMT says: They can duet
When singing duo Mary Noren and Kyle Miller of Maple Park heard that Country Music Television (CMT) was holding auditions for its American Idol-type show, "Can You Duet?" they decided to take a shot. Noren and Miller...
- Posted March 19, 2009