- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Randy Ream"
Church parking lot issue remains unresolved
ELBURN—A parking shortage in downtown Elburn has plagued local businesses and customers since the closure of the Community Congregational Church’s (CCC) 40-space lot on the corner of Shannon and Main streets, and there’s no solution in sight.
- Posted January 10, 2013
Bring on the bacon: Ream’s
ELBURN—Ream's Meat Market keeps on bringing home the bacon when it comes to making Elburn a destination for Chicagoland carnivores in search of the best in meats and sausages. Ream's recently made the list of “Best Chicagoland...
- Posted April 29, 2011
Troop 7 celebrates 85 years
March 1 was a day of celebration for Boy Scout Troop 7 in Elburn. An 85th anniversary dinner and Court of Honor was held at Kaneland High School and attended by nearly 200 people.
- Posted April 16, 2009