- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "Sarah Stoffa"
Gill gets thanks for support of fundraiser
Sarah Stoffa (right) got to thank country singer Vince Gill personally at the Rialto Theatre in Joliet for his generous support of the "Eyes on a Cure" fundraiser for Ocular Melanoma research in memory of her mother....
- Posted December 16, 2011
Stoffa family’s eyes are on a cure
Elburn—When Shirley Stoffa was first diagnosed with ocular melanoma in May 2008, no one in her family knew anything about the disease. She was treated with a radioactive material, and for two years, she seemed fine.
- Posted September 2, 2011