- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "Trotter and Associates"
Residents seek flooding resolution
Mallard Point residents still had questions for the village on Tuesday night after project engineer Mark Bushnell explained the findings of his inspection of their storm water management system.
- Posted March 5, 2009
Firm to study drainage, flooding problems
The Village Board on Tuesday approved a contract with engineering company Trotter and Associates, Inc. to study drainage problems within the Mallard Point Subdivision.
- Posted February 6, 2009