- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts tagged "William Keck"
Keck announces bid for District 50 in Illinois General Assembly
ILLINOIS—William F. Keck, CPA and Notre Dame University graduate, is seeking the Republican nomination for Representative of the 50th District in the Illinois General Assembly. After serving 20 years as Kane County auditor, Keck retired at the...
- Posted October 18, 2013
IACA names Keck 2012 Auditor of the Year
ILLINOIS—In recognition of his many years of service as their continuing education sponsor, the Illinois Association of County Auditor has named William F. Keck, CPA, retired Kane County auditor, as their 2012 Auditor of the Year.
- Posted December 29, 2012
Letter: Congrats to Republican nominees
Congratulations to the Republican nominees in the contested March 2012 Primary, representing Kane County or parts thereof:
- Posted April 5, 2012