- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
All posts tagged "William Keck"
Keck announces bid for District 50 in Illinois General Assembly
ILLINOIS—William F. Keck, CPA and Notre Dame University graduate, is seeking the Republican nomination for Representative of the 50th District in the Illinois General Assembly. After serving 20 years as Kane County auditor, Keck retired at the...
- Posted October 18, 2013
IACA names Keck 2012 Auditor of the Year
ILLINOIS—In recognition of his many years of service as their continuing education sponsor, the Illinois Association of County Auditor has named William F. Keck, CPA, retired Kane County auditor, as their 2012 Auditor of the Year.
- Posted December 29, 2012
Letter: Congrats to Republican nominees
Congratulations to the Republican nominees in the contested March 2012 Primary, representing Kane County or parts thereof:
- Posted April 5, 2012